One of the most common ways to revamp your bathroom for this Christmas which cost you less money is changing your old shower curtain with a brand new one. In fact, there are many types of these curtains that are available online and this could make it harder for you to choose the right curtain for your bathroom makeover. Have you received complaints from your spouse or any of your family members, who were not satisfied with your choice of such curtain over the past years?
Now, it is the time to “redeem” your past mistakes by giving them a surprise on this special occasion – certainly, by getting a perfect Christmas shower curtain. Here are some tips to follow:
1. Choosing the right layout or design – There are varieties of curtain designs, which includes layouts of snowman, Christmas trees, Santa Claus, and even reindeer, which all of these designs are associated with the Christmas celebration. You need to find out whether your spouse or your family members prefer the following design before you start buying it – contemporary or classic design.
2. Consider shower curtain accessories – Apparently, there are different hook designs that are meant for this type of curtain, i.e. Santa Claus, snowman hooks and etc, which are accustomed to those curtains that are hung through the holes on the top of it. You will never know that these small accessories could enhance the appearance of the well-designed curtain.
3. Make sure that it is made from the right material – Such curtain which is normally used when you are taking a shower; hence, it has to be made of water-repellent fabric, so that the curtain will not be seriously infested with mould and mildew (which could be a disturbance for anyone who has sensitive skin).
4. Choosing the right size – You need to make sure that the shower curtain that you choose is perfectly encloses the whole shower area, so that the whole bathroom, will not be wet after you have finished your shower. Other than that, you need to aware that the curtain has to be in perfect height; for example, it cannot be too long or too short, otherwise you will receive even more complaints from other bathroom users.
5. Shop around various online stores to look for the best deal – Besides Amazon and eBay, there are many online stores that offer discounts for shower curtain products especially when it is near Christmas. In fact, you can actually spend less on this particular item so that you can allocate more money for other purchase or purpose. As a reminder, it is wisely that you check out their businesses via Better Business Bureau (BBB) Local Business Directory, and choose those who have high BBB ratings.
Hope that these tips mentioned above will be able to help you to look for a better Christmas shower curtain. Good luck!