As a Real Estate Professional, it is my job to sell houses fast at premium pricing. It is important to have your home show at its top performance! I work closely with a Home Stager/Interior Designer, Mary Frances Bolduc with Simply Finished Interiors.
HOME STAGING TIPS
Whether you are looking to SELL YOUR HOME FAST! Or Just ENTERTAINING some guests, here are some tips to make your home inside and out look its BEST!!
- Place fresh flowers on tables
- Purchase a new shower curtain and white towels for the bathrooms
- Select color-coordinated seat cushions/throw pillow for couches
- Display seasonal wreaths or ornaments
- Clear kitchen counters and add a creative spice rack
- Maintain your landscaping, including colorful flowers
- Mow the lawn and trim edges regularly
- Prune any bushes or trees that block the view our of your windows
DESIGN TREND ESSENTIALS
No matter what your budget is, here are some more great tips for your HOME!
- Use Mirrors-this will add more natural light in your home and rooms will look larger and more appealing
- Use Light and Airy Fabrics-this will lighten up any room. Try using chiffon or organza instead of heavy old drapes
- Create a “Summer Room”-this is a cozy place that you can freshen up the paint with a summer hue. Fun and inexpensive!
- Use Lighting to your Advantage-Accent lights highlight your homes positive spaces, Uplights will draw eyes to the cathedral ceilings, Undercounter lights will brighten countertops, Dimmer lights will help set the Mood of each room
- Create Storage Space-try build-in dressers and shelving systems
Credit: Source by Jennifer Dulmaine
Leave a Reply