The beauty and life of your luxury leather sofa depends on the care it receives. Quality sofa that is well-maintained should be as new as original in the fifth years and should last many years. Proper cleaning and maintenance will keep it looking great for its full lifetime and help improve your life quality. It also protects your pocket and the environment. The right cleaning helps safeguard your leather sofa investment by keeping you from replacing it before its time. That is great news, because it also keeps your sofa out of landfills prematurely.
The right way of cleaning and maintenance your sofa is easier than you think. All it takes is a little knowledge about how to select the right cleaning products and the right way to clean. Here are some tips.
1. If leather sofa stains slightly, you can clean directly with leather cleaner. Steam cleaning equipment may be required if leather sofa is very dirty, then using cleaner. Remember, it’s necessary to do a test of color-fastness on an inconspicuous place before using equipment.
2. After cleaning, applying wax on the surface for avoiding stain again. Suggest using the best wax, otherwise, the leather will become hard.
3. Dust regularly to avoid leather pore block, because the key point of keeping leather alive is keeping leather breathing.
4. Avoid too damp and too dry environment, because that will quicken the aging of sofa.
5. Avoid direct sunlight. If the sun can shine your living room often, it is better to change the placement of sofa pieces regularly. This will protect you leather sofa from color difference.
6. In order to prolong the service life, avoid children playing on the leather sofa, and prevent the sweaty body approaching it. Once the sofa is dirty seriously, you should ask professional housekeeping service company for cleaning and maintenance.
Credit: Source by Joanna Xiao
Leave a Reply